UnReal

All I see is misty mountain standing tall in front of me, distanced and all covered with snow, like it is trying to block my way ! I tried to take a step forward but I had to take it back as I find myself standing on top of a cliff. Looking down it seems hell's-deep, can't see where the ground lies below. Strangely up above is dark sky with only few shining stars. Turned my head back and it is completely dark behind. Lights blinding into dark ! Space seem to be divided symmetrically, bright side front and dark side behind with horizon placed far above. Confused, I took a look on my palm, no lines, my muscles look strong, built has gone iron like. Oh no there is no face to my skull. I tried to shout but no voice came out. Am I deaf to hear it back or dumb that i can't produce a sound. Senses find that there is no air so there is no point in creating a voice. What the heck is this place ? Am I in some different planet ?
Am I standing at horizon of some parallel universes ? This place is perfectly UnReal, subconscious tells me. Am I trapped ? Suddenly there is a hand on my shoulder. And I opened my eyes slowly and I find me into real.

To find explanation for this 'UnReal' was next assignment for my mind, only it can answer this. All I had to do was- to try to perceive the rubrics of my mind. Was that some random dream created after extensively reading on kaluza-klien theory with mix of some fiction? Or did I really travelled by some parallel universe ? Contrary to my original, I was stronger; did I see the future ? No answers, only possibilities came out.

Re-looking to what I saw, I could trace a synonym to all of it to the real. Misty snowy mountain like the difficult path ahead. Hell's-deep analogical to fear and failure. Few shining stars are hope. Dark behind is no looking back. Standing at the juncture of different horizons depicts confusion to choose a path. Absolute no lines in hands like there is no destiny. Iron built is to what I have to be like. No face, identity is what I have to fight for. No air is cruel world where sometimes I just have to listen  or pretend to, where my voice sometime won't matter at all. Completely, its 'no idea' situation about what comes next ?

Here is a path that not every man tries to understand what is in his hands, about what he can....
Now I understand that, this was some past of mine that I saw in a ciphered dream. And with that hand in my shoulder, that hand of my father-hand of my God, under the twinkling hopes of star and faith, that neither the hell's-deep nor the misty mountains can stop my way -I took a step forward to conquer the UnReal. Hope mine story is yours too.

Comments

a great sensible and deep thinking has shown over a very important philosophy of life ....from my viewpoint i feel
whatever is unreal that is nothing but the unsustainable behavior of every thing ..........actually human is trying to converge the life in some sense but it has to diverge... and that seems unreal

Popular posts from this blog

05 46

TRY !

Inter-Dimensional