05 46

I reached home for my elder brother’s wedding. Shimmering lights, flowers and too many smiling/laughing colorful people. As always, I was treated like a celebrity(I cannot visit home often, due to job :(). Went to bro. Both of us said same words in a go - ‘Oye, oyye.. party’ with a heavily patted hug. Shopping time, we both chose to buy a red sherwani wearing in which we would look like magicians ;)

     There comes the confusing part, random people taking out my aarti quoting that it is for my safety. I asked mother, what is that? Answered - this is for my safety as I live alone and away. Fun and good time eating sweets and variety of dishes started. Here comes the day of marriage. I am scratching my head seeing an old ‘khataara’ jeep decorated with banana leaves and roses, as the carriage for groom. Wack, wack.. what a whacko decoration !! We are asked to dress-up for the event. Dressed-up, multiple sweets are inserted in mouth. Suddenly some lady’s voice who is standing behind me came; to my utter surprise and disappointment, I was the groom! And here comes the song in background ‘He’s a good looking ullu da .....’. Holy smokes..

          It is 0546 hrs on my clock, woke-up, frightened, had a virtual heart-attack. Feels like oxygen went scarce. Sigh... it was all.. aah, It feels good to see that I m single. I can’t avoid the inevitable things but for now I m SAFE :)
          I am a fan of my subconscious mind. After watching the movie Inception I had been asking from it to simulate for me the idea of ‘Inception’, here I am left with this whole event. I like this kind of brainy /crazy experiments on self. Amazing mind, i asked to build a random one and it built the whole plot out-of recent random happenings in my life -- I watched ‘tere bin laden’ twice(background song is from this movie) & frequent poking about getting married from people around & fear of loosing my freedom with marriage. Guys, it is one big crazy idea to achieve inception. Some of you might have surely tried that, din’t you? If yes then write about it. Believe me if you are a cold-hearted man, it is not for you. Don’t experiment on it. I am a bit angry that I failed to complete Inception! Man, I could have seen my bride’s face, the future (lol)!! I call it #Fail inception, not the best out of 3 experiments done(in best i reached 3rd level of dream but couldn't remember the exact details; was inventing some breakthrough stuff..) but a funny one that is making me laugh. I’ll leave the inception thing now as I conclude that it is an impossible to achieve but au contraire 'I have  gained an even better control over mind'. People stop poking me about getting married, it will happen when it has to... :P

Comments

sleepingghost said…
So true and at the right moment. I will try to have a 4D inception instead. Where I will go inside dream of my child. Well Written and interesting. "Inception" Rocks !
साहिल said…
Amritash Nolan baba ki jai ho :)
Anonymous said…
Chobe shaadi ka time aa gaya hai it seems...and change the fucking mono space font and colors...it is very tough to read.

~Ashish
Amritash said…
@sleepingghost, @Sahil, @Abhimanu: Thnx

@Ashish: Change.. font change commencing from next post :)

Popular posts from this blog

TRY !

Inter-Dimensional