Dodge

May be my previous posts left some notions which needs to be modified inside you !! ;)
Clear the doubts, I ain't bowing down under any conditions/circumstances...
I have an attitude and I don't mind using it. It is me who always faught, may b some external aid was there, but it was me standing tall against every cipher/perils life showed me. I just din't wanted to walk away all the credits !! How do I walk or pull-off unharmed is another story. Let me tell you this secret. Could be a possible help for you if adeptibility is not a problem of yours.

Some six months back I went to Goa for a juncture with some of my most dear friends. Too good a place to be in. Numerous places, stuffs to do get onto.
Day 1: My fear - voluminous water, left me with a scratched torso. I was unable to enjoy the waves properly, only sand it was that I got.
Day 2: Time to rip-off the fear like wings of butterfly.
Here it comes out of mind... only thing this mind lets me know always.
"Spoon boy: There is no spoon." (ref. matrix)
And I went in for banana ride. Far from the cost we were tilted to fall into the sea. Water rushed inside ears/nose/mouth, felt drowning for a few seconds. Coast was too far...
It was a death magnetic moment,, enjoyed that. Fear gone. Again on the way back tilted/fell/enjoyed. Awesome. :)
Trip of lifetime ended on day 4.

It seems you got my quote/ my secret. Adopt if you think its worth, like i did way back.
I recite it when i/want-to take challenges/troubles.... result -- things invaded/conquered/left aside.
IT leaves me cleared off the word "Can't", a world without rules or with my set of rules.

My motive to write this post ends here.
SKYDIVING here I come.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

05 46

TRY !

Inter-Dimensional